Friday, 12 July 2013

TN State Quota MBBS Counselling 2013 Tamil Nadu

Selection committee of Directorate of medical education (TN DME) of health and family welfare department of Government of Tamil Nadu will hold counselling for Medical UG program in state of TN. After completing the first round and second round counselling one the basis of NEET Score / CBSE NEET rank , MCC off MOHFW will forward vacant seats to Directorate of Health and familiy welfare department of Tamil Nadu. 15% medical MBBS and BDS will be filled on the basis of NEET All India rank. After that remaining 85% seats will filled on the basis CBSE NEET state rank . If  States conducted a separate medical examination then most probably seats may be filled on the basis of state medical entrance examination. Well this decision will be taken TN HFWD how they will fill seat for 85% state quota seats.
Recently Directorate of medical Health published the notification regarding for those candidates who applied for MBBS and BDS 2013-14 sessions.
1st phase of counselling for allotment of expected  increase of seat for MBBS at Madras Medical College (MMC), Chennai and Stanley Medical College (CSMC), Chennai and for newly sanctioned seats at Government Tiruvannamalai Medical College (TMC),
Tiruvannamalai and for Government BDS/ Government Quota seats in Self
Financing MBBS/ Self Financing BDS for 2013‐2014 session is likely to
Commence from 1st week of August 2013
Detailed notification regarding Counselling Schedule for MBBS / BDS admission In TamilNadu for state quota will be published at the last week of July . After that official website will publish the exact not vacancy MBBS seats to be filled with Expected cutoff mark and rank.
MBBS / BDS Counselling date will be publish in local news paper as well as official website of Tamil nadu health

Important website where you can get official information regarding MBBS counselling for medical colleges of Tamil Nadu are
www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in
http://117.218.71.14/webview/Default.asp

6 comments:

aaa said...

what's the minimum cut off to get a seat in private medical college in govt quota for bc catagory in tamil nadu for 2013-14 session

N Harini said...

What about NEET State Quota Counseling in Karnataka?

NEVETHA VR said...

what is the result of tamilnadu student in neet exam ,please help me,i want to go to medical,i'm pass in neet exam ,mob no 9659717859 plz call me its urgent for me

Anonymous said...

when neet state quota counselling will start...please do reply

KAVIA G said...

when will be neet state quota counselling for tamil nadu?please inform me the date of counselling

npmsekhar said...

if NRI quota in mbbs admission

Post a Comment

Asks your Question here..our Expert will reply you with complete details.